Lync WQ-UV is a complete, fully engineered water quality optimization solution that features sediment filtration and UV disinfection. Expertly designed by one manufacturer, WQ-UV is a compact, pre-assembled, and configurable system available in 50 or 100 GPM.
Because water heaters are exposed to a wide variety of water conditions including minerals, sediment, chemicals, and other threats, ensuring your system has optimal water quality will increase the performance, reliability, and life of your commercial water heating system.
Lync WQ-UV simplifies a complex system design so it can be easily dropped into plans. With the ability to select the right configuration for each application, you can be assured that all components will work together to produce an optimal water quality solution. WQ-UV is configurable depending on the required system flow rate making it a perfect solution for both new and retrofit buildings across a variety of applications including hotels, restaurants, gyms, hospitals, factories, apartments, and schools.
Features and Benefits
Fully Engineered and Factory-Assembled
- Components fastened onto a steel skid for safe and easy transportation and installation
- Plumbing and wiring are factory pre-assembled to minimize installation time and labor
- Systems available in 50 GPM or 100 GPM configuration
- Lower construction costs for new installations
- Reduced downtime during retrofits
Superior Safety, Reliability, and Longevity
- Extends the life of your system, and increases overall performance
- Highly effective in inactivating many species of disease-causing micro-organisms
- Reduces sediment in water
- The corrosion resistant polypropylene construction of the cartridge filter systems makes it an ideal choice in corrosive environments with aggressive water
- Scale Prevention System: includes stainless steel head for 150 psi rating
- Cartridge Filtration System: includes simple filter cartridge replacement
- UV Disinfection System: includes stainless steel reactor chamber and full color touchscreen controls with BAS integration