Lync WQ-SF is a complete, fully engineered domestic water quality system solution. Expertly designed by one manufacturer, the Lync WQ-SF offers a compact, pre-assembled, and configurable sodium regenerated water softener for the reduction of water hardness.
The system utilizes an ion exchange resin to effectively remove hardness from the water by exchanging hardness ions such as calcium and magnesium for non-hardness ions such as sodium or potassium. When the resin has no more sodium or potassium to exchange for hardness minerals, the system will automatically regenerate, restoring its capacity to soften water.
WQ-SF includes mineral tanks to hold the ion exchange resin, a brine tank to hold the regeneration solution, and metered control valves for automatic operation of the system. The size of the mineral tanks is configurable based on the required flow rate of the system. WQ-SF is available in either Twin Alternating or Progressive Flow configurations.
Features and Benefits
Fully Engineered and Factory-Assembled
- Mineral tanks fastened onto a steel skid for safe and easy transportation and installation
- Plumbing and wiring are factory pre-assembled to minimize installation time and labor
- Systems available in Twin Alternating or Progressive Flow configurations
- Lower construction costs for new installations
- Reduced downtime during retrofits
Superior Safety, Reliability, and Longevity
- Effectively reduces dissolved hardness, scale formation inside the plumbing system, and spot formation outside the plumbing system
- Softened water reduces soaps and cleaning product consumption by up to 50%
- Reduces water heating costs
- Prolongs the life of water using appliances
- Tanks will come online during high flow demand periods to add flow rate capacity (Progressive models only)
- Tanks will go offline during low flow demand periods to ensure optimal efficiency and water quality (Progressive models only)